• Klimt Gustav
• Monet Claude
• Van Gogh Vincent (Landscape)
• More Artist…… • Christmas
• Hot Products
• Gallery Wrap
• More Subjects……
EbuyPainting is respectful of privacy concerns of the visitors to its sites on the Internet. Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we treat individual customer information as confidential.Our policy on the collection of personal information is as follows:
(1) storing and processing information to better understand your needs and improve our products and services;
(2) contacting you if we change our products, our services, our terms, or make important changes to our site if we need to give you notice of those changes;
(3) for the purpose of marketing our other products and services to you (by post, telephone, fax, email or other available method) unless you indicate in writing when providing your personal information or subsequently notify us (see the contact details in paragraph below) that you do not wish to receive such material;
(4) for the prevention of fraud;
(5) intended for any purpose required by law or regulatory authority;
(6) for our accounting purposes.
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and your choices regarding the use to which it is put. We use current industry standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the information you provided to us.But no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be free from unauthorised third party intrusion. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and of your use of the Site.We cannot guarantee that the Site is free from viruses or malicious codes. You agree that it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your own information technology is protected against such viruses and/or codes.We may monitor and/or keep records of email communications which you send to us in the interests of our business and in accordance with this policy.
At EbuyPainting.com, we are aware that many children may want to visit us on the Internet. Although we welcome browsing, we encourage children to receive permission from their parents before they are allowed to release ANY personal information online.
Our web site is not contains links to other sites,so This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person(s).If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Campin Robert Wiki
Campin Robert (c. 1375 – 26 April 1444) , also called Robert Campin now usually identified as the artist known as the Master of Flémalle
Campin first appears as settled in Tournai from the archives of 1405–6, as a free master of the guild of painters, and there has been a lot of speculation about his origin and birthplace which is actually unknown. However, in 1410 he bought citizenship, which suggests he was not born there. He eventually attained the office of dean of the guild, and wardenship of a church and other civic offices, and was running a large workshop. By 1432, however, he lost his civic positions because of scandals, and probably his role in political disturbances in the city. In 1429 he was found guilty of withholding evidence, and sentenced to go on a pilgrimage, and in 1432 was convicted of adultery and banished for a year. Margaret of Burgundy, wife of the Count of Holland and sister of John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy intervened on his behalf, and this was reduced to a fine. The dated Werl Altarpiece (1438) shows he continued to work (the two outer wings are in the Prado; the main panel is lost). He died in Tournai.
For more information, click here.
ReLated Artist List: